Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Are you ready to shape the digital future together with us?
At ix3 we invent new ways of working and develop new solutions.
ix3 is Aker Solutions' software and digital services company. We combine innovative software with Aker Solutions' engineering expertise to deliver our customers’ energy ambitions, radically transforming how our customers work and accelerating the industry towards a sustainable, digital future.
The ix3 team works closely with operators to develop software applications that accelerate field development projects and optimize asset integrity, safety and performance. We bring together engineering, manufacturing and test data with live-streamed operational data into Integral™, our operational digital twin platform that provides coherency across assets, data sources and lifecycle phases.
At ix3, we win as one team. We are fast-paced and agile with a culture that centers on teamwork, transparency and a growth mindset. Our employees are empowered to be bold. We work closely with customers and encourage continuous communication and collaboration. For us, this open mindset is fundamental for software development and making operational digital twins valuable assets.
Software in itself does not necessarily add value. To create real value it must be combined with deep domain knowledge and people who are enthusiastic, capable and experienced.
We are looking for a life-long learner to be a part of our growing software house in Egersund.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assist product owner with identifying business cases
- Improve systems by studying current practices and identify new solutions
- Translate requirements to actionable software developer tasks
- Support product owner in defining product requirements
- Support product owner with prioritizing and defining product roadmap
- Ensure that the product respects the product strategy and architecture principles
- Coordinate and communicate with UX designer, technical architect and test leader
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
To be able to support our development you will need:
- Experience in defining and assessing business needs and requirements
- Software development experience, preferable as scrum master and/or as a developer
- Experience in collecting business requirements through workshops, interviews etc
- You are an experienced user story writer
- You are used to collaborating with UX designer during insight work
Skills and personal attributes:
- You thrive when translating business needs into software solutions
- You enjoy building and maintaining relationships between business units and product developer teams
- You are excellent at driving specifications forward
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or Norwegian
- You are a good listener, communicator and a life-long learner
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
- Free staffed gym
- Development opportunities in a growing software house
- Opportunity to work with world-class domain experts when developing software
- Opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally
- And so much more!
Are you ready? Let's get started!
Apply NOW if you can think outside the box and want to shape the digital future together with us!
For further information please contact:
Åsmund Andersen, Product Portfolio Manager, Aker Solutions, tel. +47 982 61 374
Roy Hovland, HR Business Partner, Aker Solutions, tel. +47 454 11 865