Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Are you ready to digitally transform the energy industry? Become part of the journey!
The Energy industry is being transformed by increased access to data and the use of digital technology. At Aker Solutions we strive to stay at the forefront of this change to identify and embrace the new business and operating models made possible by digitalization.
Aker Solutions has established a software business called ix3 (ix3.com) to transform the customer value proposition through leading digital and software offerings. ix3 develops software solutions for accelerating field development projects, automate engineering, accelerate fabrication/construction and optimize asset integrity, safety and performance throughout the life of and oil and gas asset.
In order to strengthen its' commercial capability, the ix3 is now looking for Sales Managers to be located in South East Asia.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Builds business and generates revenue through establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and identifying and developing sales prospects, understanding specific problems, or opportunities, and how they can be solved by software/digital solutions.
- Understand how digital software/deliveries differentiates Aker Solutions from its competitors, captures value for Aker Solutions.
- Achieve sales targets through sales of software solutions and adjacent services by identifying business opportunities/prospects, review, select and prioritize to maximize positioning and winning probabilities
- Lead, follow through and take responsibility for stand-alone software tenders and closing sales as well as working in alignment with account management, tendering and sales teams to create sales and business opportunities
- Identifies product and service improvements or new products and services by remaining current on market/customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and ensure continuous improvement
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Preferably Master’s degree or similar with at least 5+ years experience as sales professional
- Proven success in sales of software solutions and digital technologies
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, client relationships skills - emphasizing excellence, prospecting and negotiation skills, creativity, sales planning and execution
- Team player and ability to efficiently navigate the organization and engage key stakeholders
- High energy level; self-going and comfortable with a high pace environment
- Creative and passionate about sales methodologies and practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities